Understanding My Grid Colors
- This page lists the available grid color schemes. Each scheme color codes programs in the grid according to their genre and/or type.
- In a typical scheme, comedies will appear in one color, dramas in another, sports in a third, etc.
- In addition to the pre-defined schemes, members may create custom schemes using their choice of colors.
- In a custom scheme, genre and program type may be used in combination. For example, movies that are comedies may be displayed in one set of colors while movie dramas appear in another.
- When creating a custom scheme, an existing scheme may be copied as the starting point for the new one.
- To create a custom scheme, click the Create New Color Scheme button. Enter a name for it in the popup window and, if desired, select the existing scheme to be copied.
- To edit a custom scheme, click its Edit Color Scheme button and follow the onscreen prompts.
- The scheme selected as the Default will be used every time the grid page is displayed.
- To select a scheme as the default, click its Set as Default button.
- A custom scheme may be deleted by clicking the red X in the upper right corner of its box.
- A custom scheme cannot be deleted while it is the Default.
Return To TV Listings
[ DEFAULT COLOR SCHEME ]